NHL Mobile™ - NOKIA® App Customer Support
WHAT IS THE NHL ICE TIME APPLICATION?
Turn your Nokia phone into a Hockey Phone and stay connected to all the NHL action leading up to the Stanley Cup Finals with the NHL's new NHL Ice Time 2010 hockey application. This application keeps fans closer to the ice with an all-inclusive bundle of media features accessible right to your NOKIA Phone . NHL Ice Time 2010 is available in two versions: NHL Ice Time 2010 Basic with an upgrade to NHL Ice Time 2010 Premium.
NHL Ice Time 2010 Basic (FREE) for the NOKIA Phone includes:
- LIVE Scores
- LIVE In-Game Stats for every team and player
- LIVE Ice Tracker to show locations of goals, hits & saves on a virtual hockey rink
- Game Photos
- Full Season Schedule
- Standings by division, conference & overall
- Player Profiles with headshots, bios, and stats (current season & career) for all active NHL players
- Archives with results & stats for any day in the current season
- Ability to search for content
- Easy access to the NHL WAP site
- Personalize your experience with your favorite team
If you upgrade to NHL Ice Time Premium for the NOKIA Phone, you also get:
- Condensed Games of every NHL game (watch a full game in under 15 minutes!)
- LIVE Game Radio of every game (with up to 3 broadcasts per game: home, away & French when available)
- Video Highlights after each period
- Video Highlight Reels recapping each game after it ends
- Ice Tracker with VIDEO to view highlights directly from the locations of goals, hits and saves on a virtual hockey rink
- Extensive Player Profiles with VIDEO highlights & detailed in-game stats (including shots, time on ice, etc)
- Video Archive with thousands of highlights covering every day during the current season
WHAT ARE THE MINIMUM DEVICE REQUIREMENTS
NHL Ice Time 2010 has been tested on the following devices:
HOW MUCH IS IT?
NHL Ice Time 2010 Premium, the full version of the application costs £2.39
for the 2010 season including the complete post season and Stanley Cup finals. NHL Ice Time 2010 Basic is FREE.
HOW DO I GET IT?
NHL Ice Time 2010 Basic and NHL Ice Time 2010 Premium are available in the Ovi Store.
HOW DO I SEE GAME VIDEO AND LISTEN TO LIVE GAME RADIO?
Using NHL Ice Time 2010 Premium and Playoffs Edition choose any current or previously played game and select "Watch" from the game center screen to view the game highlight of your choice. To listen to LIVE game radio, select "Listen" from the game center of any game being played real-time.
WHY ARE MY VIDEOS TAKING SO LONG TO START AND/OR VERY CHOPPY?
This is most likely due to low internet bandwidth. Make sure you have internet connection that can support video streaming. It is recommended to use WIFI for best results.
WHY IS MY BATTERY LOSING IT'S LIFE SO FAST DURING LIVE GAMES?
During live games, the application periodically polls the server to get the latest scores. The default setting is to poll for every 15 seconds. You can extend battery life by changing the poll to a less frequent time (up to 5 minutes) by going to the "Settings" tab, and changing the value for "Update Frequency."
WHERE DO I GO TO GET HELP?
Please contact mobile help at firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT AND FUTURE NHL MOBILE APP RELEASES
SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK
- iPhone: NHL Ice Time 2010 - Available Internationally
- iPad: NHL Ice Time Playoffs Edition- Currently Available in the United States and Internationally (currently unavailable in Canada)
- BlackBerry: NHL Ice Time 2010 - Currently Available through Verizon Wireless
- Nokia: NHL Ice Time 2010 - Available Internationally
- Android: NHL Ice Time - 2010-2011 Season Release
- Windows Phone 7: NHL Ice Time - 2010-2011 Season Release
- We are Updating this Section Weekly...Check Back to See our Progress with New App Releases
If you have feedback for the NHL Mobile Team, including any problems you might be experiencing, please send us an email at email@example.com
or click here
for the on-line form.