The 2014 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® (the "Event") will be held on January 1, 2014 at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, Mich. The Event may be delayed or postponed for any reason. If delayed or postponed, the Event will be held at the same location on January 1, 2014 or January 2, 2014. Event tickets issued for January 1, 2014 will be honored for the postponed Event on January 2, 2014. Please note refunds will not be issued for delay or postponement.
The Event may be cancelled for any reason, including, but not limited to, weather. If the Event is cancelled, the primary ticket purchaser is entitled to a ticket refund subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The primary ticket purchaser will receive a refund directly from their authorized ticket outlet (i.e., Ticketmaster, National Hockey League, Detroit Red Wings, or Toronto Maple Leafs).
- Anyone purchasing a ticket from a source other than the above aforementioned authorized ticket outlets must seek a refund directly through the party from whom the ticket was purchased. Authorized ticket outlets will only refund the primary ticket purchaser.
- The primary ticket purchaser should retain original purchased ticket(s) and a credit card receipt, and /or receipt which verifies purchase from original authorized purchase outlet.
- The primary ticket purchaser will be issued a refund of the ticket's face value. Service fees, processing fees and any other fees, such as delivery fees, are non- refundable.
- If a refund is issued, such refund will be issued using the same method of payment used as original purchase through authorized ticket outlet. If a credit card was used to make the ticket purchase, then that same credit card will be credited for the refund.