(NOTE: Those looking for refund information for SiriusXM Hockeytown Winter Festival events please click here)
The 2013 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic® (the "Event") scheduled for January 1, 2013 at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, MI has been cancelled. As the Event has been cancelled, primary ticket purchasers can either receive refunds or maintain their tickets for the future event. Those seeking a refund are entitled to a ticket refund subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Primary ticket purchaser will receive a refund directly from their authorized ticket outlet. i.e.,Global Event Forum (event packages, click here for more info), National Hockey League (Michigan Stadium suites, click here), Red Wings (click here), Maple Leafs (click here).
- Anyone purchasing a ticket from a source other than the above aforementioned authorized ticket outlets must seek a refund directly through the party from whom the ticket was purchased. Authorized ticket outlets will only refund the primary ticket purchaser.
- Primary ticket purchaser should retain original purchased ticket(s) and a credit card receipt, and /or receipt which verifies purchase from original authorized purchase outlet.
- Primary ticket purchaser will be issued a full refund of the ticket purchase price, including service and processing fees.
- If a refund is issued, such refund will be issued using the same method of payment used as original purchase through authorized ticket outlet. If a credit card was used to make the ticket purchase, then that same credit card will be credited for the refund.