- DRAFT PROSPECT CARD - 2014
HEIGHT: 6' 0"
Mid Term Rank: 47
• In 2013-14, Siebenaler tallied 24 assists and 30 points in his first season in the Ontario Hockey League. He added five points (1-4—5) in Niagara’s seven-game first-round series versus the North Bay Battalion.
• Siebenaler, who played forward for much of his youth, tallied 12 points (5-7—12) in 40 games with the Cleveland Barons under-16 team in 2011-12. In 2012-13, Siebenaler relocated to Detroit to join the Belle Tire under-16 team, netting nine goals and 18 points in 39 games. He also skated in 11 contests with the Indiana Ice of the United States Hockey League (1-2—3).
• His father, Robert, played college football and coached a team before deciding to sign his kids up for hockey: “My dad used to coach football and at one point, one of his players played hockey. He was interested and decided he wanted his kids to do it. I'm surprised he didn't want us playing football, but he was pretty interested in hockey and away we went.”
• He had the highest peak-power performance on the bike (1,393 watts) at the 2014 NHL Scouting Combine.
• He played for the Carroll Chargers high school team in Indiana and led the club in scoring as a freshman (20-12—32 in 17 games) en route to a 4A state championship.