- His most memorable hockey moment was scoring the overtime goal in the semi-final game of the Under-17 World Junior ‘A’ tournament.
- Patterns his game after Dallas Stars’ Brad Richards because of his two-way play and if he could invite any three people to dinner he would choose: Wayne Gretzky, Peter Forsberg and Mario Lemieux.
- Steve Mercer’s advice “keep your highs low and your lows high” is the best advice he has ever received and he credits his father for having had the most influence on his career – “he was always around and never missed a game or practice."
- He started playing hockey at the age of three and his first hockey team was the Vaughan Rangers.
- The most embarrassing song on his iPod is “Girlfriend” by Avril Lavigne and if he could be in any one movie he would choose Scarface.
NHL Team: Philadelphia Flyers
NHL Player: Peter Forsberg
Shootout move: “Shoot low blocker”
Goal celebration: “Glove scraping the ice”
Video Game: NHL 08
TV Show: Family Guy
Actor: Al Pacino
Group: Pearl Jam
Book: The Outsiders
Pump-up song: “Welcome home” by Coheed and Cambria
Food to cook: Pasta
Sport (other than hockey): Soccer
Activity away from the rink: Ball hockey and guitar
Toy growing up: Mini-sticks
Place to shop: Yorkdale Mall
Place to visit: Florida