• Vincour represented the Czech Republic at the 2009 World Juniors, recording three assists (0-3-3) and a plus-two rating in six games. He lists making the team as his most memorable hockey moment.
• Playing only 49 games this season due to the World Juniors and an injury in January, he posted 36 points (17-19-36) for the Oil Kings, helping them make the playoffs.
• The Edmonton Oil Kings selected Vincour with the first overall selection in the 2007 Import Draft – he made his debut for the Oil Kings in 2007-08. In his rookie season he finished in the top 15 in WHL rookie scoring, posting 16 goals and 39 points (16-23-39) in 65 games.
• His cousin, Libor Zabransky, was drafted by St. Louis (209th overall) in the 1995 NHL Entry Draft.
• Vincour got started in hockey at the age of six when his mom first bought him skates and took him to watch his hometown team. He credits his family for having the most influence on his career “because they all love hockey and played hockey”.
• His childhood hockey idol was Jaromir Jagr – “he was the best player in the NHL when I was young”.
PHYSICAL PLAY OK WITH VINCOUR
VINCOUR STRUTS HIS STUFF
Slapshot, high glove
Call of Duty 5
Step Brothers, 300
History about Egypt
“Right round” by Flo Rida