- DRAFT PROSPECT CARD - 2008
North American Skater
|LAST CLUB TEAM:
||July 17, 1990
||Montreal, QC, CAN
- Finished third on his team with 29 goals and second in the QMJHL with 213 penalty minutes this season.
- Named QMJHL Offensive Player of the Week on February 4, 2008. In two games, he scored four goals on eleven shots and added an assist while recording an impressive plus-five rating.
- Hosted a holiday part with his family, for 60 members of the Boys and Girls Club of Auburn/Lewiston. He spent the afternoon playing games with the kids and they all received gifts courtesy of Danick Paquette and his family - "it was for the kids! I'm just happy to be able to make a difference during the Holiday Season."
- Helped Lewiston win the QMJHL Championship in 2007.
- Patterns his game after Ottawa's Chris Neil and Anaheim's Todd Bertuzzi, "they have good hands around the net and they like to play physical."
- Wears number 47 because it's the first number he received at his Atom training camp.
- Began playing hockey at the age of three and he credits his parents for having had the most influence on his career, "they have always been there for my good moments and my bad moments."
- Putting his skates on before his hockey pants and always being the last one off the ice at the end of warm-up are part of his pre-game routines.
- His most memorable hockey moment was winning the President Cup because it was the first championship he's won.
- If he could invite any three people to dinner he would choose: Todd Bertuzzi, Chris Neil and his dad, would like to ask Chris and Todd about the NHL and my dad would come because he means everything to me.
- If he wasn't playing hockey he would be helping run his dad's sports store and the one movie he would want to be in is Les Boys.
NHL Team: Montreal Canadiens
NHL Player: Anaheim's Todd Bertuzzi
Shootout move: "Saku Koivu move"
Goal celebration: "Point at the crowd"
Video Game: Call of Duty 4 and World of Warcraft
Movie: Les boys and Rambo
TV Show: Lance et compte
Actor: Sylvester Stallone
Pump-up song: "Thunderstruck" by ACDC
Food to cook: Steak
Sport (other than hockey): Baseball and golf
Activity away from the rink: Xbox 360
Toy growing up: Matchbox cars
Place to shop: Mexx
Place to visit: Italy