- Named to the 2008 Eastern Conference First All-Star Team after finishing second in the WHL with 43 goals and fourth overall with 91 points.
- Led the Tigers with 15 power-play goals and went four for five on his shootout attempts in 2007-08.
- Was selected to the 2008 CHL Top Prospects Game and was one of only two players on the roster not selected in the Bantam Draft, Ennis went undrafted in 2004 WHL Bantam Draft before being listed by Medicine Hat (Nicolas Deschamps, ranked 21st, was the other player to go undrafted).
- After a 50-point regular-season in 2006-07, he went on to score eight goals (8-4--12) in 22 playoff games, helping the Tigers win the WHL Championship and compete for the Memorial Cup in 2007, they lost to the Vancouver Giants in the final.
- Was a member of Canada's Under-18 gold medal winning team in 2006 and also represented Team Pacific at the 2006 World Under-17 Hockey Challenge.
- He spent nine years playing minor hockey in Whitemud, Alberta before playing three years with the Knights of Columbus minor hockey association.
- He patterns his game after Philadelphia's Daniel Briere and TampaBay's Martin St. Louis -- "they are small guys with skill, drive and passion."
- Part of his pre-game routine is taping his stick in the stands sitting in the same seat every time and completing the same warm-up routine before the game.
- Credits his dad for having the most influence on his career -- "when I didn't get drafted in Bantam he knew I still had it in me to make a career in hockey".
- If he could invite any three people to dinner he would choose Tiger Woods, Sidney Crosby and Jessica Simpson and the one thing he couldn't live without is his iPod.
- His most embarrassing hockey moment was scoring his first ever goal on his own net and his most embarrassing song on his iPod is "mmmBop" by Hanson.
NHL Team: Edmonton Oilers
NHL Player: Philadelphia's Daniel Briere
Goal celebration: "Fist pump on one knee"
Practice Drill: 2 on 1
Video Game: Guitar Hero
Movie: Dumb and Dumber
TV Show: Seinfeld and The Office
Actor/Actress: Denzel Washington and Jessica Alba
Group: Red Hot Chili Peppers and Ill Scarlet
Website: WHL.ca and NHL.com
Book: Harry Potter
Pump-up song: "Because of you" by Nickelback
Food to cook: Chicken Wings
Sport (other than hockey): Ball hockey, golf or tennis
Toy growing up: Bike
Place to shop: United Cycle in Edmonton
Place to visit: Mexico