- DRAFT PROSPECT CARD - 2008
HEIGHT: 6' 5"
Mid Term Rank: 95
- Named Cape Breton’s Most Improved Player for 2007-08.
- Got his start at the age of four in his backyard until he was old enough to play in a league.
- Credits his brother, Benoit, for having had the most influence on his career – “without him I wouldn’t be here today, he always let me play with him and his friends in every sport”.
- Patterns his game after Montreal’s Mike Komisarek because he plays a solid defensive game.
- He wears number two because it is the first number of his birthday (21st) and his most memorable hockey moment was being drafted by Cape Breton because it was a step closer to achieving his dream.
- If he could invite any three people to dinner he would choose: Sidney Crosby, Wayne Gretzky and Maurice Richard – “to learn what kind of vision they had of hockey in their own generation”.
- If he wasn’t playing hockey he would become an agent and the one thing he couldn’t live without is a television.
NHL Team: Montreal Canadiens
NHL Player: Chris Pronger
Shootout move: “Shot blocker side”
Goal celebration: “Left arm in the air”
Practice Drill: 2 on 1’s
Video Game: Smack Down vs. Raw 2008 for Xbox
Movie: Ace Ventura Pet Detective
Actor: Jim Carey
Group: Linkin Park
Book: Jacques Demers: En toutes lettres
Pump-up song: “Time to play the game” by Motorhead
Food to cook: Steak
Sport (other than hockey): Football, basketball and golf
Activity away from the rink: Playing golf and watching movies
Toy growing up: Racing cars
Place to shop: Rousseau sport in Laval