- DRAFT PROSPECT CARD - 2014
HEIGHT: 6' 2"
Mid Term Rank: 82
- Participated in the 2008 CHL Top Prospects game, scoring a goal for Team Red.
- His brother, Kevin, was drafted by Phoenix, 168th overall in 2004.
- Tallied 91 points in 26 games with West Kent of the New Brunswick Bantam AAA League and then made the jump to Junior 'A' where he appeared in 31 games with the Moncton Gagnon Beavers in 2004-05 as a 14 year old (4-4--8).
- He got his start in hockey, following in his brother’s footsteps, at the age of five -- played on his first hockey team for the Cap-Pélé Bangers.
- Credits his parents for having had the most influence on his career for giving him the chance to play hockey and the best advice he ever received was from his father to never take anything for granted.
- Patterns his game after Todd Bertuzzi – “he plays a strong game, he can shoot and he can skate”.
- His nickname is “Patty boy” and he wears number 90 because of his birth year.
- His most memorable hockey moment was playing for Team Quebec at the 2007 Canada Winter Games and if he wasn’t playing hockey he would become a soccer player.
- If he could invite any three people to dinner he would choose: Joe Sakic – “because he is my favorite NHL player”, Wayne Gretzky – “he’s the best hockey player alive and it would be great to hear about his experiences” and Christian Ronaldo – “he’s a great soccer player”.
NHL Team: Montreal Canadiens
NHL Player: Joe Sakic
Shootout move: “Fake shot then go backhand to forehand”
Goal celebration: “Just a simple arms up in the air”
Video Game: Metal of Honor and Fifa '08
Movie: The Condemned
TV Show: The Simpsons
Actress: Mark Wahlberg
Artist: Keith Urban
Book: Of Mice and Men
Pump-up song: “This time remix” by Klass
Food to cook: Steak
Sport (other than hockey): Soccer and Baseball
Activity away from the rink: Movies
Toy growing up: Mini cars and trucks
Place to shop: Guess
Place to visit: Austria