• Danault led Victoriaville in the 2011 playoffs with 15 points in nine games (5-10--15); the Tigres swept Acadie-Bathurst in the first round before losing to the eventual champions, Saint John, in the second round.
• Named captain at the start of the season, Danault finished with 67 points (23-44--67) in 64 games -- his 44 assists and four shorthanded goals tied for the team lead. In 2009-10, he led all Victoriaville rookies in goals (10) and tied for the rookie lead in points (28).
• Danault represented Canada at the 2010 Under-18 Ivan Hlinka tournament and Team Quebec at the 2010 World Under-17 Hockey Challenge. Before playing in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League, he led his Trois-Rivières midget team to the 2007 provincial finals, recording 27 points (8-19--27) in 44 games.
• He captained teams throughout his minor hockey career -- from Novice to Bantam -- and competed twice at the Quebec International Peewee tournament with Bois-Francs (2004 and 2005).
• His father, Alain, used to be Victoriaville’s public address announcer and his sister Ann-Andrée, works for the team in the marketing and administrative department -- "I just wanted to play one day for the Tigres and it's my dream. At the end of games that my father announced, I'd go down to the (locker) room … and waited at the door where the players enter. When they go out, I said 'Hello' to everybody. Now, I'm a Tigre."
NHL team: Pittsburgh Penguins NHL player: Maxime Talbot Shootout move: “Five Hole” Goal celebration: “Knee Down” Video game: Call of Duty: Black Ops Movie: Saw TV show: Lost Actor: Adam Sandler Music artist: Madonna Website: Youtube.com or NHL.com Book: Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling Home-cooked meal: Steak Activity away from the rink: Tennis