• Through the first two rounds of the 2011 Ontario Hockey League playoffs, Jenner was second on his team with 12 points (7-5--12) in 10 games -- the Generals were eliminated by the Niagara Icedogs in five games.
• He finished the 2010-11 regular season, third on Oshawa with 66 points (25-41--66) in 63 games, playing alongside fellow prospects Nicklas Jensen (No. 21 ranked) and Lucas Lessio (No. 46 ranked).
• Jenner was named to the OHL First All-Rookie Team and was a runner-up for the OHL’s Rookie of the Year after finishing second in rookie scoring with 49 points in 2009-10. He also represented Canada at the 2010 Ivan Hlinka Memorial and captained Team Ontario to a silver medal at the 2010 World Under-17 Hockey Challenge.
• He is the nephew of former NHLer Bill Carroll – Carroll won four Stanley Cups, three with the New York Islanders (1982, 1983 and 1984) and one with the Edmonton Oilers (1985). His older brother, Leo, also played in the OHL (Plymouth 2005-10).
• An Elgin Middlesex minor hockey product, his first hockey team was the Dorchester Tyke Firefighters -- his family owns and operates a cattle farm in Dorchester.
NHL team: Chicago Blackhawks NHL player: Philadelphia’s Mike Richards Shootout move: “Try to put it where the goalie isn’t; I change it up” Goal celebration: Fist pump Video game: NHL ‘11 Movie: Dumb and Dumber TV show: Two and a Half Men Actor: Jim Carey Website: facebook.com Pump-up song: Any techno songs Restaurant: The Keg Sport (other than hockey): Golf Breakfast food: Eggs and bacon Superhero: Superman
It's hard to walk into that locker room and look those guys in the eye when they've played -- clearly, that was our best game we've played in the series -- and I thought we deserved a better fate tonight.
— Tampa Bay Lightning coach Jon Cooper on his team's 3-2 loss to the Canadiens in Game 3 on Sunday