• He has committed to the University of North Dakota for the fall of 2011.
• At the 2011 Under-18 World Championships, Miller led the U.S. with 13 points (4-9--13) and was named one of Team USA’s top three players. They rallied from a two-goal deficit to defeat Sweden 4-3 for the gold medal – the victory gave the U.S. its third straight gold medal and sixth in tournament history.
• In 2010-11, playing in the United States Hockey League with the U.S. National Team Development Program, he ranked third on the team with 37 points and second with 26 assists.
• A Pittsburgh Hornet alum, he is one of four former Hornets to be ranked by Central Scouting for this year’s draft -- goaltenders John Gibson (No. 1 ranked goaltender) and Michael Houser (No. 19 ranked goaltender) and forward Brandon Saad (No. 19 ranked).
• The best gift he has received was a bow and arrow from his dad and one unknown fact about him is that he’s afraid of goats at the petting zoo.
NHL team: Pittsburgh Penguins NHL player: Pittsburgh’s Deryk Engelland Shootout move: “Front fake, backhand, forehand, top shelf” Goal celebration: “Arms in the Air” Video game: FIFA World Cup 2011 Movie: The Hangover TV show: That 70’s Show Actor/ Actress: Nick Swardson, Megan Fox Music Artist: Drake Website: Facebook.com, Youtube.com Book: Tough Guy by Bob Probert Pump-up song: “Feel Good Drag” by Anberlin Home-cooked meal: Hamburger Helper Activity away from the rink: “Hanging with the boys”