• In 2013-14, Audette posted 76 points (21-55—76) in 68 games to lead Sherbrooke in scoring in his sophomore Quebec Major Junior Hockey League season, finishing among the League’s top 10 in assists. He was the expansion club’s first overall selection in the 2012 QMJHL Draft.
• His father, Donald, registered 509 points (260-249—509) in 735 career NHL games with the Buffalo Sabres, Los Angeles Kings, Atlanta Thrashers, Dallas Stars, Montreal Canadiens and Florida Panthers. He currently is an amateur scout for the Montreal Canadiens.
• Audette recalls winning the gold medal with Team Canada at the 2013 Ivan Hlinka Memorial as his most memorable hockey moment: "Representing your country is always amazing. Since you were a little kid that's something you always want to do and I was fortunate that it happened to me."
• He also medaled with Canada at the 2014 Under-18 World Championship, capturing the bronze medal. He twice participated in the World Under-17 Hockey Challenge - first in 2012 as Team Quebec’s youngest player and again in 2013 as an assistant captain.
• Audette posted 60 points (25-35—60) in 39 games with Esther-Blondin College in 2011-12 to finish second in team scoring behind Phoenix Coyotes prospect Laurent Dauphin (drafted 39th overall in 2013). The team advanced to the 2012 Telus Cup and came within one win of the national Midget AAA title. Audette was named Top Forward and led all players with 19 points (5-14—19) in seven games.
Introducing the new official NHL App, available for iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones and tablets. A host of new features and improved functionality are available across all platforms, including a redesigned league-wide scoreboard, expanded news coverage, searchable video highlights, individual team experiences* and more. The new NHL App on your tablet also introduces new offerings such as 60fps video, Multitasking** and Picture-in-Picture.
*Available only for smartphones
** Available only for suported iPads