• In 2012-13, he led the Ontario Hockey League’s London Knights and finished second overall in playoff scoring 32 points (11-21--32) in 21 games. Domi also tied for eighth in regular-season scoring with 87 points (39-48--87) in 64 games. In the 2012-13 OHL Western Conference Coaches Poll, he finished second in voting for Best Playmaker and Best Stickhandler.
• His highlight-reel between-the-legs saucer pass to set up teammate Bo Horvat for a goal during the 2013 Memorial Cup has garnered more than 80,000 views on YouTube. Domi has used Internet highlights similar to his own to develop his puck-handling skills: "We've kind of grown up in the whole YouTube generation, so you can watch guys like Pavel Datsyuk or Patrick Kane or Joe Sakic - the list goes on - for skill. If you take that onto the outdoor rink, you just practice it for hours and hours until you get it right. You dream about being able to do that in a game, so it's fun to have that in your back pocket."
• A Type-1 diabetic and celiac, he was inspired by the story of Hockey Hall of Famer Bobby Clarke, who overcame the challenges of diabetes to play in the NHL. After his diagnosis in 2008, Domi changed from No. 13 to No. 16 in honor of Clarke.
• Domi was named assistant captain of Team Ontario at the 2012 World Under-17 Hockey Challenge and scored two goals to lead the team to a 5-2 win in the bronze-medal game. He won a gold medal with Team Canada at the 2012 Ivan Hlinka Memorial Tounament.
• His father, Tie, was selected 27th overall in 1988 by the Toronto Maple Leafs and played parts of six seasons with the New York Rangers and Winnipeg Jets before playing his final 11 seasons with the Toronto Maple Leafs. He recorded 3,515 penalty minutes in 1,020 career NHL games.
• A Don Mills Flyers minor hockey product, Domi scored 27 goals and 57 points in 30 games during the 2010-11 season.
NHL team: Toronto Maple Leafs NHL player: Sidney Crosby Shootout move: “Pavel Datsyuk signature” Goal celebration: “Hands up” Video game: NHL 13 Movie: Step Brothers TV show: Breaking Bad Actor: Mark Wahlberg Websites: Twitter and NHL.com Restaurant: The Keg Sport (other than hockey): Tennis Breakfast food: Oatmeal Superhero: Superman