• McNabb tied for the lead among Kootenay defensemen with 10 goals and second in points with 36 (10-26-36) in 67 games in 2008-09.
• His season was highlighted by a gold medal with Team Canada at the 2008 Ivan Hlinka Memorial, a roster spot for the 2009 Under-18 World Championships and a selection to the 2009 CHL Top Prospects game.
• His dad, Kim, played in the Western Hockey League for Regina, Calgary and Brandon between 1976 and 1978.
• McNabb patterns his game after Robyn Regehr for his steady, stay-at-home style of play and his childhood hockey hero was Patrick Roy when he played for the Avalanche.
• He first played organized hockey, in his hometown, for the Davidson Huskies at the age of five and he credits his parents for having the most influence on his career for the time, money and support they have given him.
NHL Team: Calgary Flames NHL Player: Dion Phaneuf Shootout move: Triple Deke Goal celebration: Hands in the air Video Game: NHL 09 Movie: Happy Gilmore TV Show: Family Guy Actor: Will Farrell Cartoon: Peter Griffin Website: WHL.ca Book: Harry Potter Pump-up song: Riot Restaurant: Boston Pizza Sport (other than hockey): Baseball Activity away from the rink: Hanging out with friends Breakfast food: Waffles Superhero: Batman