|Final Rank:||11||Midterm Rank:||17|
|Born:||October 29, 1990|
|Born in:||Lipetsk, RUS|
(1st Round / 14th Overall)
- PLAYER PAGE|
• In only his first year with Drummondville, Kulikov led all defensemen with 62 points (12-50-62) in 57 games and was named the 2008-09 Defensive Rookie of the Year, the Rookie of the Year, the Best Professional Prospect and Defenseman of the Year by the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League.
• As a member of Team Russia at the 2009 World Junior Championships, he recorded four assists (0-4-4) helping Russia win the bronze medal. He has twice represented Russia at the Under-18 World Championships, winning silver in 2008 and gold in 2007.
• He played his first five years of hockey, starting at the age of six for Lipetsk, Russia before playing for Yaroslavl, Russia.
• If he could invite anyone to dinner he would choose NHL defensemen Andrei Markov and Sergei Gonchar.
• His nickname is “Kuli” and he wears number 29 because of his birthday.
RUSSIAN THOROUGHBRED KULIKOV PACES VOLTIGEURS
Detroit Red Wings
Montreal’s Andrei Markov
The Master and Margarita
Pump up song:
“Animals Ground” by Nickelback
Home cooked meal:
Sport (other than hockey):
Activity away from the rink:
Place to shop:
The Mall at St. Bruno, Montreal
Place to visit
Here's your chance to win tickets to the 2013 NHL Draft at Prudential Center on June 30th!
ENTER NOW ›
NHL.com is the official web site of the National Hockey League. NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup, Center Ice name and logo, NHL Conference logos and NHL Winter Classic name are registered trademarks and Vintage Hockey word mark and logo, Live Every Shift, Hot Off the Ice, The Game Lives Where You Do, NHL Power Play, NHL Winter Classic logo, NHL Heritage Classic name and logo, NHL GameCenter Live, NHL Network, NHL Mobile name and logo, NHL Radio, NHL Awards name and logo, Hockey Fights Cancer, NHL All-Access Vancouver name and logo, NHL Ice Time, Ice Time Any Time, Ice Tracker and Questions Will Become Answers are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. © NHL 2012. All Rights Reserved. All NHL team jerseys customized with NHL players' names and numbers are officially licensed by the NHL and the NHLPA. The Zamboni word mark and configuration of the Zamboni ice resurfacing machine are registered trademarks of Frank J. Zamboni & Co., Inc. © Frank J. Zamboni & Co., Inc. 2012. All Rights Reserved.