- Finished in the Top-15 in QMJHL scoring and led his team with 81 points (36-45--81) -- he went four for six in shootouts in 2007-08.
- Participated in the 2008 CHL Top Prospects Game and was an alternate captain for Team Canada at the 2007 Under-18 Ivan Hlinka Memorial.
- He played Bantam AAA in Moncton in 2003-04, for Shattuck-St. Mary's in 2004-05 and for the Colorado Outlaws, a Midget AAA team that competed in the U.S. prep school ranks, in 2005-06.
- He was the tournament's leading scorer with 27 points in six games for New Brunswick at the 2007 Canada Winter Games.
- Patterns his game after Los Angeles Kings' forward Mike Cammalleri, he's a two-way player with good vision and he's a warrior on the ice"
- Began playing hockey at the age of five because of the influence from his brother and dad playing and his first hockey team was the Lamque Lightning.
- Credits his parents for having had the most influence on his career for their support and sites their advice "always give 100% and the rest will follow" as the best advice he has ever received.
- The one thing he couldn't live without is his family and if he wasn't playing hockey he would become a lawyer.
NHL Team: Colorado Avalanche
NHL Player: Joe Sakic
Shootout move: "Sam Gagner"
Practice Drill: One-on-one's
Video Game: Guitar Hero
Movie: Bad Boys 2
TV Show: Prison Break
Actor: Matthew McConaughey
Group: Jay Z
Pump-up song: Rap songs
Food to cook: Steak
Sport (other than hockey): Lacrosse and soccer
Activity away from the rink: Movies and poker
Toy growing up: Batman
Place to shop: Holt Renfrew
Place to visit: Quebec City