• In his senior season at Minnetonka High School, Holl was one of four captains that helped lead the team to a Section 6AA Championship and the final game of the state tournament -- he posted 20 goals and 37 points (20-17--37) from the blueline surpassing his junior season total of 10 points (1-9--10).
• He was one of 10 finalists for the Mr. Hockey Award which is given to the most outstanding senior high school hockey player in the state of Minnesota and he has been working out regularly in the off-season with fellow Minnesota-area draft prospects including: Nick Bjugstad (No. 13 ranked), Tyler Pitlick (No. 18 ranked) and Max Gardiner (No. 49 ranked).
• He joined the Omaha Lancers in the United States Hockey League after his season in Minnetonka was over – he registered four points (0-4--4) and a plus-seven rating in 11 games.
• Holl played his minor hockey for Minnetonka Youth Association alongside fellow Minnetonka Skipper defenseman Andrew Prochno (No. 205 ranked) and he will attend the University of Minnesota with Minnetonka teammate Max Gardiner (No. 49 ranked) in the fall.
• His cousin, Mike Erickson, was drafted 72nd overall by Minnesota in 2002 and split his college hockey career between the University of Minnesota and Western Michigan University.
NHL team: Toronto Maple Leafs NHL player: Alex Goligoski Shootout move: “Fake shot, five-hole” Goal celebration: “Fist pump” Video game: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Movie: Billy Madison TV show: Entourage Musical artist: Eminem Book: Shadow Divers Pump-up song: “Till I collapse” by Eminem and Nate Dogg Home-cooked meal: Roast beef Activity away from the rink: Wiffleball
TEAM SOUTH WEST
MINNESOTA WHITE (2009 Bauer National Invitational Tournament)
NHL GameCenter LIVE™ is now NHL.TV™.
Watch out-of-market games and replays with an all new redesigned media player, mobile and connected device apps.
Introducing the new official NHL App, available for iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones and tablets. A host of new features and improved functionality are available across all platforms, including a redesigned league-wide scoreboard, expanded news coverage, searchable video highlights, individual team experiences* and more. The new NHL App on your tablet also introduces new offerings such as 60fps video, Multitasking** and Picture-in-Picture.
*Available only for smartphones
** Available only for suported iPads