• In 2011-12, Ceci finished second among OHL defensemen with 60 points (17-43--60) in 64 games. His eight power-play goals and two shorthanded goals ranked third on the Ottawa 67’s.
• Internationally, Ceci represented Canada at the 2011 World Under-18 Championship and won silver with Team Ontario at the 2010 World Under-17 Hockey Challenge. He also was one of five 2012 draft-eligible players invited to Canada’s World Junior selection camp for the 2012 tournament.
• He led Ottawa’s defensemen with nine goals and ranked second among the team’s blueliners with 34 points during his sophomore season in 2010-11. His 34 points were almost triple his production in 2009-10 (4-8--12).
• His father, Parri, was named the MVP of the 1984 Vanier Cup and was inducted into the University of Guelph Hall of Fame in 1994. A receiver, he played one season with the Calgary Stampeders in the Canadian Football League before an injury ended his career.
• Ceci played most of his minor hockey with Cumberland and his mother, Karen, a former competitive figure skater, taught him to skate.
NHL player: Alex Ovechkin Shootout move: “The Datsyuk” Goal celebration: “Ride the stick” Video game: NHL ‘11 Movie: Hot Rod TV Show: Family Guy Website: Facebook and YouTube Restaurant: Montana’s Breakfast food: Omelet Place to visit: The cottage