• Playing in his third full season for the Wheat Kings in 2012-13, Pulock recorded 14 goals and 45 points (14-30--45) in 61 games to finish tied for the team lead in points.
• In 2011-12, he was the third-highest scoring defenseman in the WHL, setting career highs in goals (19), assists (41) and points (60). His 42 points as a rookie in 2010-11 established a franchise record for 16-year-old defensemen, breaking the mark originally held by Wade Redden (39 points in 1993-94).
• At the Wheat Kings’ skills competition in 2012-13, Pulock registered a 101 mph slap shot.
• A Grand Plains minor hockey product, he was originally drafted by Brandon in the seventh round as a center before making the switch to defense at the age of 15 while playing Midget AAA in Manitoba.
• Pulock won a bronze medal with Team Canada at the 2012 Under-18 World Championship and competed for Team West at the 2011 Under-17 World Hockey Challenge.
NHL team: Buffalo Sabres NHL player: Sidney Crosby Shootout move: “Forehand to backhand” Goal celebration: “Fist pump” Movie: Step Brothers TV show: Duck Dynasty Actor: Tom Hardy Musician: Luke Bryan Website: YouTube Home-cooked meal: Ribs, rice and asparagus