• At the 2011 Memorial Cup, he led all defensemen with four assists and was named to the Memorial Cup All-Star Team – Mississauga lost in the final to the Saint John Sea Dogs.
• Percy finished second on the team in scoring among defensemen with 12 points and a plus-11 rating in the 2011 playoffs, helping the Majors reach the Ontario Hockey League finals.
• He got his start in hockey at the age of four playing on his first hockey team the Burlington Ducks and went on to play his minor hockey for the Toronto Junior Canadiens and the Toronto Marlboros.
• Winning the OHL Cup in minor midget was his most memorable hockey moment “because I grew up playing with most of my teammates and winning was a great way to finish my minor hockey career”.
• His favorite piece of sports memorabilia is a personalized signed picture from Sidney Crosby and the one thing people usually don’t know about him is that he is of Japanese descent.
NHL team: Toronto Maple Leafs NHL player: Nicklas Lidstrom, Drew Doughty Goal celebration: “Raise my hands” Video game: NHL 2011, Tiger Woods Golf Movie: Snatch and Remember the Titans TV show: Entourage and Looney Tunes Music artist: Boston Website: NHL.com and tsn.ca Book: Holes by Lewis Sachlar Home-cooked meal: Spaghetti and meatballs Activity away from the rink: Waterskiing
It was kind of touching. I didn't know really what to expect. I'm very appreciative and thankful for the people that supported me in my time here ... as I said, we'll move back to the area at some point in our life.
— Toronto coach Randy Carlyle on the video tribute and ovation he received in his first game back in Anaheim, a 3-1 win for the Maple Leafs