• With just four goals through the first 17 games in 2010-11, Quine was traded to Peterborough where he posted 22 goals (22-20--42) in the final 52 games of the season.
• He represented Canada at the 2010 Ivan Hlinka Memorial and won a silver medal with Team Ontario at the 2010 World Under-17 Challenge.
• Quine was selected second overall in the 2009 OHL Priority Selection by Kingston and joined his hometown workout partner Erik Gudbranson (3rd overall by Florida in 2010) on the Frontenacs. He led his team in rookie scoring in 2009-10 with 28 points (11-17--28).
• After playing most of his minor hockey with the Cumberland Barons, he played the 2008-09 season with the Toronto Jr. Canadians -- despite a broken ankle that kept him out of the lineup for 10 weeks, he finished the season with 52 points (26-26--52) in 35 games.
• An off-ice talent is golf – he is a two-time junior club champion at Hyland’s golf course in Ottawa.
NHL team: Pittsburg Penguins NHL player: Sidney Crosby Video game: NHL 2010 Movie: Law Abiding Citizen TV show: Two and a Half Men Actor: Adam Sandler Website: facebook.com Restaurant: The Keg Breakfast: Bacon, eggs, pancakes Activity away from the rink: Golf
It was kind of touching. I didn't know really what to expect. I'm very appreciative and thankful for the people that supported me in my time here ... as I said, we'll move back to the area at some point in our life.
— Toronto coach Randy Carlyle on the video tribute and ovation he received in his first game back in Anaheim, a 3-1 win for the Maple Leafs