• In 2010-11, McNeill led Prince Albert in assists (49) and finished second in points (81) leading the Raiders to the playoffs for the first time since 2006-07. McNeill posted five points (2-3--5) in his first playoff appearance despite a six-game series loss to Saskatoon.
• His father, Bernie, played in the WHL for the Edmonton Oil Kings and went on to play in Australia for the Sidney All-Stars while his grandfather, Pat, and his great grandfather, Sandy, both played for the Brandon Wheat Kings.
• McNeill played 13 years of minor hockey with Southside Athletic Club, but got his start with the Langley Minor Hockey Association – “My parents got me started at a local three-on-three rink in Langley”. His first hockey team was the Langley Hornets and he started skating at the age of two.
• Competing for Team Canada he finished fourth at the 2011 Under-18 World Championships recording six assists. He has also represented Canada in ball hockey. He won a gold medal at the 2008 World Ball Hockey Championships in Slovakia and was named to the tournament All-Star team.
• His most embarrassing hockey moment was during peewee summer hockey when he fell behind the net and was unable to move because his jersey was caught on the boards forcing the game to be stopped.
NHL team: Chicago Blackhawks NHL player: Anaheim’s Ryan Getzlaf Shootout move: “Five hole” Goal celebration: “Fist pump” Video game: Call of Duty: Black Ops Movie: Inception TV show: NHL on the Fly Actor: Will Ferrell Artist: Drake Website: Facebook.com Book: “Hockey Tough” by Dr. Saul Miller Pump-up song: “Top of the World” by The Carpenters Home-cooked meal: Steak Activity away from the rink: Golf