|Final Rank:||50||Midterm Rank:||56|
|Born:||January 20, 1993||Hometown:||Dublin, OH|
|Born in:||Lewiston, NY, USA|
(5th Round / 133rd Overall)
- PLAYER PAGE|
• Kuraly will attend Miami University in the fall of 2011 -- his father, Rick, is Miami University’s all-time leading goal scorer (1980-83).
• Fellow Dublin, Ohio prospect Connor Murphy (No. 25 ranked) is a close friend -- the two met in fourth grade, played for the Ohio AAA Blue Jackets together and will be freshman together next season.
• In his first year with in the United States Hockey League, Kuraly posted 29 points (8-21--29) in 51 games and was tied for first in the league with four shorthanded goals.
• Winning a silver medal with Team USA at the 2010 Ivan Hlinka Memorial tournament and winning the Rocket Richard trophy at the Quebec Peewee International tournament are two of his favorite hockey moments.
• He got his start in hockey around the age of three, developing a love for the game while visiting family over the holidays and skating on ponds outside of Toronto.
• His most cherished hockey possession is a signed Rick Nash hockey stick.
|2009-2010||OHIO BLUE JACKETS||USMAAAE||37||19||30||49||24|
NHL.com is the official web site of the National Hockey League. NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup, Center Ice name and logo, NHL Conference logos and NHL Winter Classic name are registered trademarks and Vintage Hockey word mark and logo, Live Every Shift, Hot Off the Ice, The Game Lives Where You Do, NHL Power Play, NHL Winter Classic logo, NHL Heritage Classic name and logo, NHL GameCenter Live, NHL Network, NHL Mobile name and logo, NHL Radio, NHL Awards name and logo, Hockey Fights Cancer, NHL All-Access Vancouver name and logo, NHL Ice Time, Ice Time Any Time, Ice Tracker and Questions Will Become Answers are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P. © NHL 2012. All Rights Reserved. All NHL team jerseys customized with NHL players' names and numbers are officially licensed by the NHL and the NHLPA. The Zamboni word mark and configuration of the Zamboni ice resurfacing machine are registered trademarks of Frank J. Zamboni & Co., Inc. © Frank J. Zamboni & Co., Inc. 2012. All Rights Reserved.