• In 2013-14, his second season with the U.S. National Team Development Program, Tuch tied for the under-18 team-lead with seven game-winning goals and a plus-35 rating. He ranked third on the club with 64 points (29-35—64) in 61 games.
• A two-time medalist with Team USA, Tuch won gold at the 2014 Under-18 World Championship (0-3—3 in seven games) and bronze at the 2013 World Under-17 Hockey Challenge (1-3—4 in 6 games). He was also part of the U.S. Under-18 team that finished first at the 2012 Four Nations Tournament.
• Growing up, he idolized his neighbor, Tim Connolly, a Syracuse native who played 11 NHL seasons with the New York Islanders, Buffalo Sabres and Toronto Maple Leafs.
• In 2011-12, Tuch set the Empire Junior Hockey League scoring record with 101 points (44-57—101) in 40 games as a 15-year-old.
• He has committed to Boston College for the fall of 2014: “Boston College has always been my dream school. I can remember watching them in the Frozen Four when I was six years old.”
NHL team: Buffalo Sabres Shootout move: “Forehand, kick it off the skate, forehand, backhand, shot” Goal celebration: “Fist pump on one knee” Video game: NHL 14 Movie: Anchorman TV show: Breaking Bad Actor: Will Ferrell Most played song: ‘City of Dreams’ by Alesso and Dirty South Website: NHL.com Sport (other than hockey): Lacrosse Athlete (non-hockey): LeBron James