• In 2013-14, Glover finished second among U.S. Under-18 National Team defensemen with 26 assists and 28 points in 59 games. He then captured a gold medal with Team USA at the 2014 Under-18 World Championship, tallying four points (1-3—4) in seven games.
• He will attend the University of Minnesota in the fall, along with fellow National Team Development Program defenseman Ryan Collins (No. 57-ranked North American skater). The two have been teammates since 2011-12 at Benilde-St. Margaret’s School, and played together internationally earning a bronze medal at the 2013 World Under-17 Hockey Challenge and gold at the 2014 Under-18 World Championship.
• Glover posted 16 points (2-14—16) in 22 games for Benilde-St. Margaret’s School in 2011-12. The team captured their first-ever AA title with a 5-1 win over Hill-Murray School in the Minnesota state championship game.
• Glover was a teammate of Jack Jablonski while with Benilde-St. Margaret’s in 2011-12. Jablonski’s story touched the hockey world when he was paralyzed after crashing into the boards during a game with the junior varsity team on December 30, 2011.
• He skated for the St. Louis Park Bantam A team in 2010-11, helping the team to a Minnesota state consolation championship.
NHL team: Minnesota Wild NHL player: Paul Martin, Ryan Suter Shootout move: “Fake shot, high glove” Goal celebration: “Fist pump” Video game: Super Monkey Ball Movie: 21 Jump Street TV show: Revenge Actor: Jonah Hill Musician: Carrie Underwood Website: Netflix Sport (other than hockey): Golf Most played song: ‘Hey Brother’ by Avicii