• Fabbri was named the Most Valuable Player of the 2014 Ontario Hockey League Playoffs after registering 28 points (13-15—28) in 16 postseason games for Guelph, including three assists in the series clinching Game 5 victory over North Bay. It was the third OHL Championship in the Storm’s franchise history (also 1998 and 2004). He added six points (2-4—6) in four games at the 2014 Memorial Cup, with Guelph falling to the Edmonton Oil Kings in the championship game.
• During the 2013-14 regular-season, Fabbri finished third on the Storm with 87 points (45-42—87) in 58 games. Guelph finished with the top record in the OHL with 108 points (52-12-2-2).
• He captained the Mississauga Rebels to the 2012 OHL Cup Championship, a tournament that features the top 20 Minor Midget AAA teams from Ontario and the United States. Fabbri finished the tourney with eight points in seven games (4-4—8), as the Rebels defeated a Toronto Marlboros team featuring Sam Bennett (No. 1-ranked North American skater), Joshua Ho-Sang (No. 18-ranked North American skater) and Connor McDavid (draft eligible in 2015) in the championship game.
• Fabbri was a member of Canada’s gold medal-winning team at the 2013 Under-18 Ivan Hlinka Memorial and represented Team Ontario at the 2013 World Under-17 Hockey Challenge.
• He models his game after Jeff Skinner: “He’s not a big guy, like me. Watching him, I’ve been able to see a few things that I can add to my game for my advantage.”
• He lists his older brother, Lenny, as the most influential person in his hockey career -- Lenny played for the University of Guelph in 2013-14.
NHL team: Los Angeles Kings NHL player: Jeff Skinner Shootout move: “Fake shot, backhand” Goal celebration: “Hands in the air” Video game: NHL 14 Movie: Step Brothers TV show: Prison Break Actor: Will Ferrell Music group: Florida Georgia Line Most played song: ‘Give Me Back My Hometown’ by Eric Church Website: Instagram.com Sport (other than hockey): Golf Athlete (non-hockey): Lionel Messi
CAN U18 (Ivan Hlinka Memorial 2013)
ONTARIO (2013 World Under-17 Hockey Challenge)
MISSISSAUGA REBELS MINOR MIDGET
NHL GameCenter LIVE™ is now NHL.TV™.
Watch out-of-market games and replays with an all new redesigned media player, mobile and connected device apps.
Introducing the new official NHL App, available for iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones and tablets. A host of new features and improved functionality are available across all platforms, including a redesigned league-wide scoreboard, expanded news coverage, searchable video highlights, individual team experiences* and more. The new NHL App on your tablet also introduces new offerings such as 60fps video, Multitasking** and Picture-in-Picture.
*Available only for smartphones
** Available only for suported iPads