• In 2013-14, Hawryluk paced Brandon with 64 points (24-40—64) in 59 games before leading the team with five goals (tie) and finishing second on the team with 12 points in eight postseason contests.
• He tallied four points (3-1—4) to rally the Wheat Kings from three goals down versus Regina to win Game 3 of their opening round series in the 2014 Western Hockey League Playoffs before being hospitalized after he “experienced shortness of breath and became lightheaded” from what doctors determined to be dehydration. Two nights later, Hawryluk scored in Brandon’s series-clinching Game 4 victory.
• At the 2014 NHL Combine, Hawryluk tested in the top 10 in the pull-up test (12, tied for 2nd), 150-pound bench press (14 repetitions, tied for 9th) and the standing long jump (111 inches, 9th).
• Hawryluk scored in Canada’s 4-0 victory over the U.S. in the gold medal game at the 2013 Ivan Hlinka Memorial and was part of the country’s bronze-medal winning team at the 2014 Under-18 World Championship. He also represented Team West at the 2013 World Under-17 Hockey Challenge.
• In 2012-13, his first WHL season, Hawryluk led Brandon with 18 goals and finished two points shy of the team points lead (43). Prior to that, he paced the Parkland Rangers and finished fourth in the Manitoba Midget AAA Hockey League with 67 points (31-36—67) in 40 games during the 2011-12 season.
NHL team: Chicago Blackhawks NHL player: Patrick Kane Shootout move: “Fake shot to backhand shelf” Goal celebration: “Always different” Video game: NHL 14 Movie: The Mighty Ducks TV show: Suits Actor: Mark Wahlberg Music: Ed Sheeran Sport (other than hockey): Baseball
CAN (2014 IIHF U18 World Championship)
CAN U18 (Ivan Hlinka Memorial 2013)
WEST (2013 World Under-17 Hockey Challenge)
NHL GameCenter LIVE™ is now NHL.TV™.
Watch out-of-market games and replays with an all new redesigned media player, mobile and connected device apps.
Introducing the new official NHL App, available for iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones and tablets. A host of new features and improved functionality are available across all platforms, including a redesigned league-wide scoreboard, expanded news coverage, searchable video highlights, individual team experiences* and more. The new NHL App on your tablet also introduces new offerings such as 60fps video, Multitasking** and Picture-in-Picture.
*Available only for smartphones
** Available only for suported iPads