• Playing in his third full season for the Wheat Kings in 2012-13, Pulock recorded 14 goals and 45 points (14-30--45) in 61 games to finish tied for the team lead in points.
• In 2011-12, he was the third-highest scoring defenseman in the WHL, setting career highs in goals (19), assists (41) and points (60). His 42 points as a rookie in 2010-11 established a franchise record for 16-year-old defensemen, breaking the mark originally held by Wade Redden (39 points in 1993-94).
• At the Wheat Kings’ skills competition in 2012-13, Pulock registered a 101 mph slap shot.
• A Grand Plains minor hockey product, he was originally drafted by Brandon in the seventh round as a center before making the switch to defense at the age of 15 while playing Midget AAA in Manitoba.
• Pulock won a bronze medal with Team Canada at the 2012 Under-18 World Championship and competed for Team West at the 2011 Under-17 World Hockey Challenge.
NHL team: Buffalo Sabres NHL player: Sidney Crosby Shootout move: “Forehand to backhand” Goal celebration: “Fist pump” Movie: Step Brothers TV show: Duck Dynasty Actor: Tom Hardy Musician: Luke Bryan Website: YouTube Home-cooked meal: Ribs, rice and asparagus
NHL GameCenter LIVE™ is now NHL.TV™.
Watch out-of-market games and replays with an all new redesigned media player, mobile and connected device apps.
Introducing the new official NHL App, available for iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones and tablets. A host of new features and improved functionality are available across all platforms, including a redesigned league-wide scoreboard, expanded news coverage, searchable video highlights, individual team experiences* and more. The new NHL App on your tablet also introduces new offerings such as 60fps video, Multitasking** and Picture-in-Picture.
*Available only for smartphones
** Available only for suported iPads