• A broken foot early in the 2009-10 season limited Hishon to just 36 games and 40 points (16-24--40) – he broke his foot blocking a slap shot against Niagara, but still managed to score the game-winning goal .
• In 2008-09, he led Owen Sound in goals (37), assists (44) and points (81) and was voted the Best Playmaker and Best Stickhandler in the OHL’s Western Conference by the league’s coaches -- in the playmaking category he beat out Ryan O'Reilly (COL, 33rd overall in 2009) and John Tavares (NYI, 1st overall in 2009) and in the stickhandling category he beat out Nazem Kadri (TOR, 7th overall in 2009) for the award.
• Hishon represented Team Canada at the 2009 Under-18 World Championships and was the leading scorer (5-5--10) for Canada at the 2009 Ivan Hlinka Memorial. He also was named to Team Ontario at the 2008 World Under-17 Hockey Challenge.
• He joined up with a local company in Owen Sound to create ‘Hishon for Hodgkins’ in which a donation is made to the Canadian Cancer Society for every goal ($100) and assist ($50) that he collects during home games.
• A Stratford Warriors minor hockey product, he got his start at the age of four skating at the local rink where his father worked and he wears jersey number four because his father and uncles wore that number.
NHL team: Toronto Maple Leafs NHL player: Pavel Datsyuk Shootout move: “Datsyuk move” Goal celebration: “Swipe the ice into move, glass jump” Video game: NHL 10 Movie: The Hangover TV show: Entourage Actor: Will Farrell Cartoon character: Bugs Bunny Website: dropthegloves.com Book: Playing with Fire by Theo Fleury Pump-up song: “Fix you” by Coldplay Restaurant: The Mandarin Sport (other than hockey): Golf, Basketball Activity away from the rink: Fishing Breakfast food: Eggs Superhero: Batman