• Frk played only 34 games during an injury-plagued 2011-12 season, recording 29 points (16-13--29). He added 11 points (5-6--11) in 17 playoff contests to help the Mooseheads reach the Western Conference Finals.
• In 2010-11, Frk led Halifax rookies and finished fourth overall among QMJHL freshmen with 50 points (22-28--50) in 62 games.
• He was the youngest player to represent the Czech Republic at the 2011 World Junior Championship, leading the team with three goals in six games. Frk also competed at the 2010 and 2011 Under-18 World Championship, where he tied for the team lead in scoring in 2010 (2-5--7) and 2011 (1-4--5).
• Prior to making the jump to the QMJHL, Frk competed for HC Karlovy of the Czech Under-20 League.
• He wears #91 because of childhood idol Sergei Federov.
NHL player: Pavel Datsyuk NHL team: Washington Capitals Shootout move: Five hole Goal celebration: Grab the ice on one knee Video game: Zombies Movie: Miracle Actor: Sylvester Stallone Cartoon character: Bugs Bunny Website: NHL.com Pump-up song: Anything by Lil Wayne Food: Chinese Sport (other than hockey): Soccer Breakfast food: Eggs Superhero: Spiderman
It's a tribute to him, and everything he's done and deserved is coming to fruition tonight with his jersey in the rafters. He's going to be a first-ballot Hall of Famer. And I said today, if he's not, take my stuff out. If he doesn't deserve to be in there first ballot, no one does. Except for (Wayne) Gretzky, I guess.
— Hockey Hall of Fame member Brett Hull on former teammate Mike Modano, whose No. 9 was retired by the Dallas Stars on Saturday