• Frk played only 34 games during an injury-plagued 2011-12 season, recording 29 points (16-13--29). He added 11 points (5-6--11) in 17 playoff contests to help the Mooseheads reach the Western Conference Finals.
• In 2010-11, Frk led Halifax rookies and finished fourth overall among QMJHL freshmen with 50 points (22-28--50) in 62 games.
• He was the youngest player to represent the Czech Republic at the 2011 World Junior Championship, leading the team with three goals in six games. Frk also competed at the 2010 and 2011 Under-18 World Championship, where he tied for the team lead in scoring in 2010 (2-5--7) and 2011 (1-4--5).
• Prior to making the jump to the QMJHL, Frk competed for HC Karlovy of the Czech Under-20 League.
• He wears #91 because of childhood idol Sergei Federov.
NHL player: Pavel Datsyuk NHL team: Washington Capitals Shootout move: Five hole Goal celebration: Grab the ice on one knee Video game: Zombies Movie: Miracle Actor: Sylvester Stallone Cartoon character: Bugs Bunny Website: NHL.com Pump-up song: Anything by Lil Wayne Food: Chinese Sport (other than hockey): Soccer Breakfast food: Eggs Superhero: Spiderman
We were thinking about Rich back home, but I thought we did a great job getting mentally ready for this game. We're still in a big playoff push and we found a way to get two points. It's not easy. It hit our guys pretty good [Monday] night. We did a great job as a group.
— Dallas captain Jamie Benn on the Stars' OT victory against the St. Louis Blues the night after Rich Peverley collapsed on the bench