• In 2011-12, Ceci finished second among OHL defensemen with 60 points (17-43--60) in 64 games. His eight power-play goals and two shorthanded goals ranked third on the Ottawa 67’s.
• Internationally, Ceci represented Canada at the 2011 World Under-18 Championship and won silver with Team Ontario at the 2010 World Under-17 Hockey Challenge. He also was one of five 2012 draft-eligible players invited to Canada’s World Junior selection camp for the 2012 tournament.
• He led Ottawa’s defensemen with nine goals and ranked second among the team’s blueliners with 34 points during his sophomore season in 2010-11. His 34 points were almost triple his production in 2009-10 (4-8--12).
• His father, Parri, was named the MVP of the 1984 Vanier Cup and was inducted into the University of Guelph Hall of Fame in 1994. A receiver, he played one season with the Calgary Stampeders in the Canadian Football League before an injury ended his career.
• Ceci played most of his minor hockey with Cumberland and his mother, Karen, a former competitive figure skater, taught him to skate.
NHL player: Alex Ovechkin Shootout move: “The Datsyuk” Goal celebration: “Ride the stick” Video game: NHL ‘11 Movie: Hot Rod TV Show: Family Guy Website: Facebook and YouTube Restaurant: Montana’s Breakfast food: Omelet Place to visit: The cottage
NHL GameCenter LIVE™ is now NHL.TV™.
Watch out-of-market games and replays with an all new redesigned media player, mobile and connected device apps.
Introducing the new official NHL App, available for iPhone, iPad and Android smartphones and tablets. A host of new features and improved functionality are available across all platforms, including a redesigned league-wide scoreboard, expanded news coverage, searchable video highlights, individual team experiences* and more. The new NHL App on your tablet also introduces new offerings such as 60fps video, Multitasking** and Picture-in-Picture.
*Available only for smartphones
** Available only for suported iPads