Quebec Remparts left wing Anthony Duclair certainly made up for lost time over the weekend.
Duclair, who earned an A rating from NHL Central Scouting in its preliminary rankings of players to watch for the 2013 NHL Draft, made his return Friday after missing more than a month a successful one, as the 5-foot-11.25, 180-pound forward had a goal and two assists in a 5-3 win against the PEI Rocket.
Duclair was kept off the score sheet in the Remparts' 5-4 shootout win against the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles on Sunday, but he still has eight points in six games this season.
Here is how a few other 2013 draft-eligible Quebec Major Junior Hockey League players performed over the weekend:
* Duclair's teammate, Jason Houde, had two goals and an assist in Friday's win against PEI.
* Saint John right wing Devin Oliver-Dares scored two goals in the Sea Dogs' 8-4 win at the Sherbrooke Phoenix on Friday. Teammate Jakub Izacky had a goal and an assist.
* Sherbrooke defenseman Jeremy Beaudry had two goals and an assist in Friday's loss to Saint John, and had a pair of goals Saturday in the Phoenix's 4-3 win Saturday against the Acadie-Bathurst Titan.
* Halifax's dynamic duo of Nathan MacKinnon and Jonathan Drouin combined for four points in the Mooseheads' 5-1 win at Gatineau on Friday. MacKinnon had a pair of assists, while Drouin had a goal and an assist. Teammate Zachary Fucale stopped 20 of 21 shots in the win. Drouin also had a goal and two assists Saturday in Halifax's 5-4 loss at the Victoriaville Tigres.
* Blainville-Boisbriand right wing Philippe Sanche had a goal and three assists in the Armada's 9-4 win against the Moncton Wildcats on Friday. Teammate Samuel Hodhod had a goal and two assists.
* Rimouski Oceanic left wing Scott Oke scored two goals Saturday in his team's 4-3 win against Acadie-Bathurst.
* Victoriaville center Dominik Rehak scored twice in the Tigres' 5-4 win against Halifax. Teammate Angelo Miceli had a goal and three assists.
* Drummondville center Guilliaume Gauthier had a pair of goals in the Voltigeurs' 6-2 defeat of Saint John on Saturday. Teammate Marc-Olivier Brouillard had a pair of goals and an assist in the win, and Jerome Verrier had two assists.
* Quebec's Stephen Midensky had three assist in the Remparts' 5-4 shootout win against Cape Breton. Screaming Eagles teammates William Carrier and Michael Clarke each had a goal and an assist.
* Danick Martel had a hat trick plus an assist in Blainville-Boisbriand's 8-1 win against Saint John on Sunday. Teammate Marcus Hinds added a pair of goals.
* Drummondville defenseman Nikolas Brouillard had a goal and three assists in his team's 5-4 win against Acadie-Bathurst on Sunday. Teammates Marc-Olivier Brouillard and Jerome Verrier had a goal and two assists each.
* Val-d'Or's Samuel Henley scored both his team's goals in the Foreurs' 5-2 loss Sunday to the Baie-Comeau Drakkar.
Contact Adam Kimelman at email@example.com. Follow him on Twitter: @NHLAdamK